We all love to go and spend a lifetime memorable vacation time, right? The Sandals and Beach resorts located in Caribbean Islands are the most attractive choice in that portion, undoubtedly. But the main question that arrives before going there is what is the best way to go Sandals or beaches. Or, what are the best deal for me, what will make my travel more easies and some essential tips? We are here to give you something extraordinary and essential pieces of information about going there so that you can enjoy your lovely vacation peacefully without worrying.
What are The Sandals?
Sandals is mainly an all-inclusive resort company which is located in the Caribbean. It is a Jamaican-operated resort company mainly designed for couples to enhance their best romantic experiences. This Caribbean leading hotel/resort brand is the best known and standard-setting beach vacation for couples. Let’s check out some of the properties of Sandals Resort-
- Sandals Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island
- Sandals Ochi Beach Resort (formerly Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort)
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
- Sandals South Coast (formerly Whitehouse European Village & Spa)
- Sandals Royal Plantation Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon, St. Lucia
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island
- Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas
- Sandals Barbados Resort & Spa
- Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa, Grenada
- Sandals Royal Barbados Resort & Spa
- Sandals Royal Curacao
What Are the Best Ways or Maintaining Things to Go Sandals?
Sandals Resorts are spreading their wings over 6 Caribean nations and offering the world the super 16 Adults only Sandals resorts. More specially, all are renowned as couple friendly resorts and beaches with the fabulous Caribbean ocean and surroundings. The all-inclusive system offers the patrons to order and drink without worrying about slips or tips. Wherever some of the tourists may find it very expensive. But it is possible to spend a whole vacation in Sandals without spending an extra penny.
But if you are willing to do the following things, it will cost you beyond all-inclusive payment- spa treatments, golf caddies, off-property tours, phone calls by landline, and medical treatments.
What will anyone do if they want to pay a tremendous visit to the Carribeans and plan to stay in Sandals Resort? Now we will discuss it.
Avoid Pick Season if Possible: April to December is the period to consider as an off-peak season for traveling Sandals. From Mid December to April, it is very crowded and expensive both in reservations, accommodations, or air tickets to the Caribbean. Because in this time, Easter, Thanksgiving Week, Christmas. Springs break- all happen one after one. But if this is your right time to travel and enjoy yourselves, then please make all the reservations like Sandal Resorts, rooms, air tickets as early as possible.
On the other hand, if you need a quiet and calm environment, then Mid April to before Mid December is your time to visit Sandals. In this period, you will find beaches, swimming places, restaurants more peaceful and not overcrowded and noisy.
Use Discounts: Before making a reservation, pay a visit to their page or website to check out a discount message or coupon. This discount will definitely help you to cut your cost or enjoy free incentives; especially 7-7-7 deals are very popular. To get discount upon discount. Again, if you are looking to cut the cost, visit Sandals off-peak season as I have mentioned before.
Select Reward Club Loyalty Program and Save Money: If you have already visited any of the Sandals or Beaches there, you are eligible for this program (Sandals select, Coral, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, or Pearl). Just go to their website and sign up. The discount depends upon your staying amount of night in there. When you sign up you will generally get 5,000 points worth $125 plus a bonus. If you get a friend referral, they will give you 2,500 additional bonus points for each referral.
Use Sandals App: You can use the Sandals Resort App for some extra benefits such as checking current points, staying on past days, booking reservations, etc. But it is handy to use while you are at the resort. But still, you can book dining reservations, butler preferences, check local weather, view resort map, and more.
Pre-Planning to Book as Far in Advance: The Beaches and Sandals resorts are hard to book at the very last moment. It is a rare case if you can do it. If you consider air travel and go through its price, then Tuesday to Wednesday is the day to research the budget-friendly air ticket. So it is the best way to book the rooms, restaurants, excursions, spa, and more you want to do there to fill your heart.
Chose the Resort that Suits You: As you see, there are 15 Sandals resorts now. And they are not having a big room like Mexica that matters. But every Sandals resort has a unique character like a more intimate and quiet nature, some offer a golf course, etc. Moreover, every suite comes with individual services like a luxury, club level, and butler elite. Nonetheless, whatever Sandals you choose will give a first-class experience with diverse offerings for a fantastic romantic gateway.
Sandals Free Night Promotion: It is typically offered for the higher category rooms. If you are planning to prolong your vacation, it will help you. Generally, this free night promotion offers the 6th or 7th night as a free stay.
Wedding and Anniversary Specials: Many of us have dreamt of a destination wedding and if it could be done in Sandals with a special promotion, then it will be a blast memory. Regarding this scenario, Sandals offer wedding specials. You have to stay 3 nights and will get a free celebration. And, this is not the end. This offer also applies to wedding guests too.
Oh, now you are interested to celebrate your anniversary here and you are interested in club service or butler room category? Then the authority will extend your stay free based on a paid 7-night stay. And it may happen 30 days before or after your anniversary. Please note that this offer is not combinable for Sandals Select Guest (SSG) promotions, SSG point offers, or credit vouchers.
Check Out the Nearby Resort: Sandal’s exchange program make it happen that one can stay at one all-inclusive resort and enjoy the amenities of another Sandals Properties. So it match-winning situation if your preferable Sandals resort is located with one or two or three Sandals resorts nearby.
Personnel Discount: Are you a-
- Military (present duty military ID, retired DD214)
- DOD employees (Dept. of Defense ID)
- Police officers (active duty only, ID)
- Firefighters (must have current IAFF ID card)
Then you will get a 10% additional discount on top of Sandals’ current promotions. Isn’t it great?
- Take the advantage of room service and mini service- no matter which room or service you choose. If you are going to a bar or restaurant, don’t hesitate to ask what you want. Ask double portions if needed.
- Sort the room wisely what makes you feel the best value
- Books the restaurant on arrival. But not worry, if you can’t, the staff will help you.
- As the photoshoot is free, bring your best evening attire for a gorgeous look.
- Book your excursions or tour in advance.
- Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, towel clips, and reusable straw.
- Please make proper use of the Front desk of Sandals Resorts. The staffs are very friendly and willing to do anything to make your vacation fabulous. You will get any information that you need to know during your stay.
Some Things You Have to Consider:
If you are going to pay your first visit to the Caribbean, especially at Sandals, then some attire or things you have to maintain. For the pro tourist, it will be just working as a remember list-
- Sandals only grant Credit cards at check-in. You should have a minimum of $500 on your card. And, if you charge any incidentals during your stay, your card will be charged when you check out.
- It is best to reserver the special spa treatment in advance.
- When you arrive at Airport and have done all the security barriers, Sandals will take you to your van for the transfer towards the resort.
- Some Sandals resorts maintain “Casual Elegance” at evening dining. So after booking your resort, check if there is any dress code that exists or not.
- You can order anything in any quantity in Sandals restaurant. Even you can dine with 5 deserts.
- It is wise to carry some extra cash- US dollar preferably.
- Tripping is required outside of the Sandals. Tips are suggested for airport porters which are at least $1 per bag for Jamaica and a minimum of $2 per bag for van drivers.
What is the Policy for Gay or LGBT+ Person?
Due to the law of the country and the company policy from 1981- the ‘’Couples-Only” resorts do not allow same-sex couples. You know every locality and region has its own value and culture. So it is a bad fortune for LGBT+ people to stay and enjoy themselves as a couple. But if you find out your soundings safe and comfortable for you, then you may check out these Caribean islands to feel the Sandal’s flavor. They are known as Gay friendly-:
- Puerto Rico
Can Non-Couples and Old Couples Stay at Sandals Resort?
Sandals resorts are mainly designed for couples for the best romantic experiences and relaxation. It is worldwide known that they are only for couples, but they also open their arms to singles, friends, and family.
And if a couple getting their ages, is that mean they are out of enjoying their couple time? Then, why do those types of questions arise, don’t know actually. Any couple of any age can do enjoy their vacations in Sandals resorts, celebrating a honeymoon, anniversary, or a destination wedding.
In the article, we have already given you a ton of information that will definitely help you to find out the best way to go to Sandal or Beaches in the Caribbean. The main things in my opinion are – to make a preplan, book the reservation earlier, and enjoy the best romantic couple zone with the best hosting staff in the world. The sandals are fabulous as the Caribbean Seas are. So who is ready to go?